Due to its clean, sugar-like taste, functionality and cost effectiveness, advantame can be used to partially replace caloric sweeteners and other high-potency sweeteners in foods and beverages while maintaining or enhancing the taste profile. Since advantame blends well with caloric and non-caloric sweeteners, it provides food and beverage companies with an opportunity to reduce calories and manage their sweetness costs. Advantame is a great flavor enhancer, enhancing many flavors such as dairy, fruit, citrus and mint. Plus, it can be used to extend chew time in chewing gum and enhance the taste of confections. It is also an excellent tool to mask off-tastes of functional ingredients such as added proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Customer Benefits of Advantame
Utilize advantame in a variety of applications to enhance a wide range of flavors such as dairy, fruit, citrus and mint.
Advantame can be used with other high potency sweeteners to reduce cost and improve taste.
Advantame has proven to contribute exceptional taste in confectionery applications with its clean taste and high potency.
Clean Sugar-Like Taste
The clean taste of advantame allows it to sweeten your foods and beverages without sacrificing the taste profile of the product.
Additional details about Advantame
- US-FDA General Use Sweetener
- Approved as a general use sweetener in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Japan, Israel, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and many others that are being added regularly
- Cofepris Sweetener Approval in Mexico
FEMA GRAS (#4716) approved
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage (up to 1.5ppm)
- Frozen Dairy (up to 1.0ppm)
- Milk Products (up to 1.0 ppm)
- Chewing Gum (up to 50 ppm)